Applicants should submit the downloadable application form from below via email to email@example.com
Programme – 2022
Week 1: Olympics
Being a multicultural school, the Olympics is a special event which students should
have some knowledge about. This week students will learn about the history of the
Olympics, the Olympic rings, the Olympic flames, and the different sports that are part
of the Olympics.
- Arts & Crafts: Olympic medals, Olympic torch
- Event: Mini-Olympics
Week 2: Under the Sea
This week students will learn about the importance of keeping our oceans clean and
plastic-free, for marine life to survive. Students will learn about different
types of fish, sharks, and other sea creatures.
- Arts & Crafts: Ocean slime, handprint crabs, paper plate sea turtles
Week 3: Dinosaurs
This week students will learn about different types of dinosaurs, their characteristics and
behaviours, and how they became extinct.
- Arts & Crafts: Dinosaur eggs, dinosaur fossils, paper plate dinosaurs
Week 4: Disney
This week students will dress up as their favourite Disney characters, have Disney
karaoke, and read Disney stories together.
- Arts & Crafts: Snow White candy apples, Olaf marshmallows
- Event: Disney Dress-up Day
Week 5: Space
This week students will learn about the solar system, identify different planets and
determine the position of the planets from the sun.
- Arts & Crafts: Solar system necklace, painting “moon rocks”, toilet roll rockets
Week 6: Superheroes
This week students will get special powers and turn into superheroes! They will learn
what makes a superhero special, and the emotional benefits of helping others.
- Arts & Crafts: Superhero masks, superhero cape (from recycled materials)
- Event: Superhero Dress-up Day
Week 7: Fairy Tales
This week students will boost their imagination skills by reading fairy tales and creating
their own stories.
- Arts & Crafts: Cardboard castles, pasta necklaces
Week 8: Music Stars
This week students will become pop stars, bring their own instruments to school and
create a class band! They will also learn about different sounds, and how music affects
- Arts & Crafts: Rice shakers, cardboard guitar, finger painting rainbow piano